Potholes, Catch Basins, Curb Damage, etc. on State Roads: (Broad Street, Burlington Avenue, East Main Street, Farmington Avenue, King Street, Middle Street, North Street, Park Street, most of Pine Street, Riverside Avenue, Terryville Avenue, West Street, Wolcott Road, and most of Wolcott Street) please contact the State Department of Transportation at 860-594-2084 or via their online submission form.

Illegal Bulk/Blight on Private Property: contact the Bristol Building Department at 860-584-6215.

Missing/Damaged Traffic Signs: contact the Bristol Police Department at 860-584-3011, or report via their online submission form

Status updates on Streetlight Malfunctions referred to Eversource: click here (you will need the Eversource work order number).

Property Damage Claims on State Roads: contact the State Department of Transportation Claims Division at 860-594-2235

Property Damage Claims on City Streets, Mailboxes, etc.: contact the Bristol Claims Department